Christian Heinrich (29+x) from Leipzig, Germany.
Front-End Developer & Graphic Designer.
- Facebook: TheSunItselfShallDrawMyPictures
- Tumblr: http://coffeepyros.tumblr.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/coffeepyros/
- flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/coffeepyros/
- deviantArt: http://pyros.deviantart.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/coffeepyros
When it comes to subject, trust your gut feeling and try to capture it as well as possible. Learning is a process. Try to accept your current skill (but work on it). You will spend a lot more time chasing a goal, than having achieved it, so you might as well enjoy the journey.
- Nikon F80/N80 (bought in 2002) + Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
- Praktica LTL 2 + Helios-44-2 f2/58mm (my grandfathers camera)
- Yashica Mat 124G (bought in Nov 2014 from Japan Camera Hunter)
- Pentacon Six TL + Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 2.8/80 (bought in Nov 2016)